Get a Young Adult Power of Attorney
Why Do I Need These Documents?
Health Power of Attorney
- Make health care decisions if your child is incapacitated.
- Make choices about who provides your child's care.
- Avoid court-appointed guardians.
- Control end-of-life treatment decisions.
Finance Power of Attorney
- Manage bank & investment accounts.
- Deal with credit cards & creditors.
- Interact with landlords & insurance companies.
- Carry out financial tasks for a child who is traveling or deployed.
- Manage student loans & financial aid.
HIPAA Release Form
- Designed to cover all health care providers
- Allow health care providers to share medical information.
The Risk is Serious.
Mama Bear Legal Forms
State Specific Documents
6 Months to Make
Changes for Free
Here's how the process works.
1. Build Your Document
Create an account and fill out the questionnaire form in minutes.
2. Save Document and Print
Save your progress, download and print your legal documents.
3. Sign and
Make It Legal
Detailed instructions walk you through the signing process.
How many adult children are you purchasing documents for today?
Customers Talk About Mama Bear
See why Mama Bear Legal Forms is the best solution for protecting your young adult children.